Week 7 Featured App: Daily
*UPDATE*A character limit for task names (of 10) is intentionally set in order to minimize clutter. No need for long names; be minimal!
Daily is a minimal app that will help you form habits. “daily” is focused on being fast, focused, and simple. It will track the habits you do daily, count the consecutive days you perform each habit, and remind you to do them. If you miss a day, it will reset the daily counter for that habit.
How to use:
– Add the tasks you want to do daily
– Everyday, tap on the tasks you performed
– If you miss a task for a day, its counter will reset to 0 at midnight
– Make sure the counter doesn’t reset for any task!
– You can set a daily notification to remind you to log the day’s progress. Make sure you do it before midnight!
– You can delete tasks by swiping the task name to the right or left.
– Task name char limit is removed. The limit is now 2 lines of text.
– Swipe-to-delete works in both swipe directions now.