Goals is a neat and free productivity app that keeps track of the time you spend working on your goals and projects. Goals was created and developed by Lewis Daly, an Australian indie dev with great design and interface skills.
Goals was posted to the App Store on May 24 adding to the store’s growing list of great productivity apps. Tracking a goal/project is simple and intuitive. Goals makes it easy to enter your progress with gestures; by swiping left and right you are able to choose the amount of hours you have worked, by swiping up and down you can choose a fraction of the hour for better accuracy. Goals also gives you an overview of your past week’s progress with a neat stats panel that shows your progress in a sleek looking graph. The app allows you to track only one goal/project unless you pay 99¢ to unlock more goals and even more themes. Even though we are not a big fan of in-app-purchases Goals still allows users that don’t upgrade to take advantage of the apps full overall functionality.
• Progress Tracking: Goals helps you keep track of anything you want!
• Fractions: Ever do 1/2 an hour of work? Swipe up and down and Goals will increment
• History: Goals gives you an overview of your last week of progress, as well as important
• Day, Week, Month: You can track progress on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis. Goals
also acts as a simple counter without a goal mode.
• Upgrade: Upgrade Goals via in app purchase, 99¢ to track more than one Goal, and
• Themes: Change the color scheme for Goals as easily as a Tap! More themes coming in